Monday, May 25, 2009

picture catch up...

So I have been neglecting to put the most recent pictures on here. Call it laziness, craziness, whatever, they just haven't made it...so without further ado, here are some pics of the two most adorable girls (I'm not biased at all... they really are ;o)!

Morgan and Ethan when he came to visit for Morgan's birthday...



Morgan the ballerina shopper, combining two of her very favorite things...



and some of Maddy...

ummm... We RARELY see this side of her (haha)



and of course she is always thinking...



her new bouncy seat that I *thought* would help her to fall asleep upstairs instead of her swing downstairs...



Maddy rockin the 80's style...



Maddy in her Peanut Shell sling... it's a lifesaver!



and finally, one of both the girls...



Hopefully I won't get so behind again... who am I kidding?

0 comments: