Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Jarrod! It was a great day. First, Morgan and Maddy gave Jarrod his gifts... this poem accompanied with their foot prints and framed:
Walk A Little Slower
"Walk a little slower, Daddy", Said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps, And I don't want to fall. Sometimes your steps are very fast, Sometimes they're hard to see; So walk a little slower, Daddy, For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right, And know that I was true;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy, For I must follow you."
(author unknown)
Happy Father’s Day 2009


They also gave him tickets to the Myrtle Beach Pelicans game.


We had a blast! Here are some pictures from the day!

The evening ended in fireworks:

0 comments: