Wednesday, January 7, 2009

one more thing to love about pregnancy...


...and to think my parents were worried my college education would go to waste. Today I had to put my old skills to the test; the ones I acquired oh so long ago as a college student and rugby player... chugging. Only this time it wasn't beer, and I certainly didn't get drunk. Instead I had to down the orange-y, syrup-y, grossness for the glucose screening test in 10 minutes or less. Fun stuff.

In college when you chug a beverage, it's usually followed by an evening of entertainment. My pregnancy entertainment? getting jabbed with a needle to test the level of glucose in my blood. Fun stuff.

But.... if all goes well, it means that I will be able to continue enjoying all those wonderful carbs that I love so much.... and, thanks to my new Wii Fit, I can enjoy even more.... Yummmm

0 comments: